Responsible tutorial creating assistance is generally prepared to assistance pupils in relation to their do the job. Purchase essay created by high quality and expert essay freelance writers order essays.
UNDERGROUND PIPELINE IRRIGATION DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
An underground pipeline water distribution system consists of buried pipes for conveying water to different points on the farm and allied structures required for the efficient functioning of the system.
- Cultivation can be done above the pipeline
- No culverts or other structures are required
- Saves land area.
- The pipelines do not interfere with farming operations.
- Long life and low maintenance costs.
- Eliminates water loss by evaporation.
- Operate under pressure and can be laid uphill or downhill, thus permitting the delivery of irrigation water to areas not accessible by open channels.
- Wells need not be located at the highpoint of the farm but may be at a location that provides best water supply.
- Water pumped from wells may be delivered directly into the pipeline system.